top of page
  • Writer's pictureTo-Go

Interesting Facts about Turkey

Updated: Oct 22, 2021

Home> Countries> Asia> Turkey> Facts

Turkey is located in the Middle East.

It is bordered to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Georgia, Armenia, and Iran, and from the south by Iraq, Syria, Cyprus, and the Mediterranean, and from the west by the Aegean Sea, Greece, and Bulgaria.

Turkey is also bordered by several seas such as the Mediterranean Sea, the Aegean Sea, and the Black Sea, The Marmara Sea is also located on the inner border of the region between Asia and Europe.

A large population of Turkey in Anatolia, known as Asia Minor, by 97% of the total area, and the remaining 3% are located in Europe.

The Bosphorus Bridge connects the Asian part with Turkey and the European part, which cuts the Bosporus Strait.

Here are 44 facts about Turkey, scroll to the right and you will know about it,

Enjoy reading

Readers Also Read:

Quick Brief About Turkey

Facts About Turkey

Famous Food you should try in Turkey

Famous Places to visit in Istanbul

Famous Places to visit in Turkey

Traditions, Customs and Etiquette in Turkey

العادات و التقاليد في تركيا

أشهر الأكلات التركية

أشهر الأماكن السياحية في إسطنبول

أشهر الأماكن السياحية في تركيا (الجزء ال2)

42 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page